A Special Invitation to actually stay inside Vatican City
Did you ever dream of a peaceful, unhurried visit to Rome and the Vatican, as a spiritual pilgrimage? The dream can come true. We offer a spiritual pilgrimage to the heart of the Church, with time for solitude and prayer in extraordinary places with ready access to St. Peter’s Basilica and private visits to Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel. Retreat to Vatican City and actually stay inside the Vatican walls across the piazza from St. Peter’s Basilica in the Domus Sanctae Marthae, where the Cardinals stay during the conclave. Your meals will be served in the only dining room inside Vatican City other than the Papal palace. The small group size of our pilgrimages allow for personal experiences and intimate meetings. The cost of our pilgrimages includes airfare, all meals (excluding lunches outside of Rome), all lodging, and travel insurance.
Stay inside the Vatican on these upcoming pilgrimages:
- April 3-12, 2012: Easter with Pope Benedict – Assisi, Norcia, Cascia, Vatican and Manoppello
- May 13-21, 2012: Norcia and Vatican City
- June 24-July 2, 2012: Feast Day of St. Peter and St. Paul on June 29th – Norcia and Vatican City
- August 26–September 3, 2012: Norcia and Vatican City
- November 5–13, 2012: Norcia and Vatican City
Contact us for more details: Call 1-202-657-4833 or E-mail: Pilgrimage@InsideTheVatican.com
Due to the special nature of our relationships, and private access to sacred areas, we request all pilgrims provide a brief note of recommendation from their bishop or local parish priest. Number of pilgrims is limited to keep it peaceful.